We are committed to providing a high-quality veterinary service to all our clients. If you feel that this has not been provided to you and your horse then please inform us, in writing, within four weeks of the event. Please give as much detail as possible, including any names of staff members involved to:
The Practice Manager
Scott Dunn’s Equine Clinic
Straight Mile Farm
What will happen next?
- We will send you a letter acknowledging receipt of your complaint within five days of receiving it.
- We will then carry out a full investigation of your complaint. This will normally involve checking your clinical records and speaking to the relevant members of staff.
- The Practice Manager or Clinical Director will send you a detailed written reply to your complaint, including their suggestions for resolving the matter, within 14 days of sending you the acknowledgement letter.
- If you are not satisfied with this outcome then you can request a meeting with the Practice Manager or Clinical Director. This will be arranged within two weeks of receiving your written request.
- If in the unfortunate case you are still not satisfied with the outcome, then we suggest you seek legal advice and contact the Royal College Of Veterinary Surgeons:
Professional Conduct Department
Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons
62-64 Horseferry Road