Insurance can help protect you as a horse owner against unplanned veterinary costs.
To help you process your claim quickly and manage your account with us, please follow our guidelines below when claiming for veterinary treatment:
- Start your claim as soon as your horse starts its treatment. Don’t wait until the treatment is complete. Most insurance companies pay out within 10-14 days, therefore they should pay you before you need to pay us.
- Send your claim form to us for the vet to complete their section. We will then send it back to you, along with your horse’s clinical history. We charge a fee for this initial report.
- You then need to send the claim form, clinical history and all invoices on to your insurance company.
- All invoices must be paid to us directly, by you, within our terms.
- We will send any further invoices to you for payment, which we recommend you send on to your insurance company immediately.
All claims are your responsibility, we are not able to accept payment directly from any insurance companies.
Insurance is an arrangement between you and your insurance company. Whilst the practice will assist you wherever we can, all payments must be paid to us directly by you, within our terms.
If you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact us.