Equine Referral Service at Scott Dunn's
We are happy to accept referral cases from local veterinary surgeons for both surgical and medical conditions.
Areas of interest include:
- Colic investigation, including chronic colic workup and colic surgery
- Weight loss
- Gastric ulceration
- Full cardiology investigation including 24 hour and exercising ECG and echocardiography
- Medical ultrasonography
- Respiratory investigation
- Poor performance
- Orthopaedics including arthroscopy, fracture repair, wound management and complicated lameness
- Soft tissue surgery including upper respiratory tract surgery, dental disorders, and routine minor surgical procedures
- Ophthalmology including 24 hour medication of complicated ocular disorders and non-healing corneal ulcers
- Neurological disorders
- Foal medicine
All referral cases must be arranged in conjunction with and through your usual veterinary surgeon who will continue with your horse’s treatment afterwards. For further information or to arrange a referral please contact your veterinary surgeon.